SAP Business Intelligence Solutions
We provide active, high-quality, and reliable solutions for each Module of SAP divided into three sections
- SAP Implementation
- Innovative SAP Support
- Resource Outsourcing Services
Elements of an SAP Implementation
- Effective SAP implementation project and planning
- Proper System design and business blueprint.
- Well-maintained SAP implementation project management and program management.
- Gap evaluation in between the industry pre-configurations and client business needs.
- SAP BIBO End to End Implementation
- SAP BO for Mobile
- SAP Lumira
- SAP Lumira – Discovery Stories
- SAP Design Studio
- SAP Bex Designer
- SAP Bex Analyzer
- SAP Ad-hoc Analysis
- SAP Analytics on Cloud
- SAP BW ON HANA
- SAP BW4HANA
- SAP FIORI Applications
- SAP Training
SAP Functional Modules
- SAP SD
- SAP PM
- SAP FI
- SAP MM
- SAP QM
- SAP HR
- SAP SCM
- SAP PP
- SAP PI
- SAP PS
- SAP Treasury
- SAP COPA
Key Features of SAP Business Intelligence/ Business Analytics Applications
Helicopter view of the organization for Top Level Management. Cross Functional Information in single Dashboard both Dept. wise and Industry vertical wise. Monitor performance across your organization with key performance indicators (KPIs).Visualize emerging trends and instantly understand the impact of business changes. Multi-dimensional visualization. Model changes with ‘what if’ analysis. Geographic Placing of data in dashboard which helps to identify Geographic Health. Forecast Evaluate from Past for Better Future Forecasting. Trend Analysis, Identify and Investigate your trend Pattern. Ticker shows at a glance Alerts Scorecards utilize key metrics to properly align and drive performance in successful organizations. At a glance information for business user.
Benefits of SAP Analytics
- Discover the power of information through enhanced processes, tools, analytics and measurements.
- Turn raw data into targeted and meaningful information for better decision making and to drive positive business change
- Increase sales and raise gross margin up with better sales information
- Reduce Cost by reducing the number of servers and by building a consistent, integrated data warehouse
- Manage your business activities and performance at a glance with analytic dashboards Achieve return on investment much faster when using managed data warehouse systems
- Perform “what-if” analysis to determine how profits would be affected if sales were to increase or decrease by various percentages.
- Implement dashboards and scorecards so that executives and supervisors can quickly recognize operational exceptions or key performance indicators (KPIs) that fall outside of accepted ranges, and receive real-time alerts on mobile devices when this occurs so that immediate corrective action can be taken.
- Compare year-to-date sales for this year with last year, and forecast what sales are likely to be for the entire year.
- Identify high-level trends, such as decreasing total sales, and drill down to the details to see if this is an across the- board phenomena or the result of a specific poorly performing product or greatly reduced sales in one large retail outlet.
- Alert organizations to potential issues when exceptional conditions occur – such as Sales dropping 20% below forecast or inventory falling below a threshold value.